Monday 19 October 2009

Last week life drawing

Sorry for the delay of my life drawing pictures.
However this lesson was different. We had a male model this time, because the last one got sick.
So this one was just a substitute.

My first picture is really small, but I think I was measuring the model a bit too realistic. Instead of making him big on paper, I actually measured the distance of how far the model was from me.
So I need to work on making my pictures fill up the paper I'm using.


Actual size


Close up



On the next portrait I have made the model in the picture a bit bigger, but I still need to make him even more bigger, big enough to fill the page.

Actual size


Close up



On the last picture was for everyone to draw the subject in five minutes. The idea is to see if everyone can draw the model by measuring with their eyes. Even though my picture looks good.
I still need to make it bigger.


Actual size




Close up



So my goal for life drawing is to make my pictures bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment