Wednesday 13 January 2010

Environment art 16: some work I've been doing

During this week I was coming up with the lay out for my picture, I did a 3D mirror frame with a slightly open mirror door model in maya yesturday to give the mirror room an imperfectness. Because in when reflections off more than one mirrors bounce the are they're in look the same, so if I add a slightly open door mirror in that room then the area won't look the same anymore.




Today I did an above shot of the mirror room on photoshop so I get the idea of what the room look like.



Finally again today I did a digital painting of what one of the rooms look like in colour. I think this picture is a good example of the type of room I am going for, it's too bad my colours are blochy. I and going to work one the floor a bit more as well the celling.



No comments:

Post a Comment