Monday 21 November 2011

Self Initiated Project part 9: Pre-Production Deverlopment Stage 06: Objects Maps

Today I finished making the modelling maps for my character's furnitures so I have some references when making them.
These furnitures play specific roles in my animation, the sofa is meant to be the chest high wall for my character to hide and jump out of and the table is meant to be the legs for the box dragon. The mop is the only recurring object in all the animation because I think it would be a bit funny seeing him using this one particular object for most of his actions.
The roles of the mop is his fighting opponent, a tail to the box dragon and a rifle for him to use.






Please leave some feedback to let me know what you think of them and if they need any improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment