Friday 25 November 2011

Self Initiated Project part 11: Modelling Stage 02: The Rest of the Furnitures

Today I finish making the rest of the furnitures for my animation.
The first furniture I made is the table, this object is going to be the legs for my box dragon. The last furniture is the mop which is the only recurring object through out my animation. The roles it's going to play are the fighter's opponent, the tail of the box dragon and the gun/rifle for the shooter. The head of the mop is purposely made to look like that because I was thinking of giving it the soft body tail rig to save me time from using the Maya hair particles.

Mesh


Wire


UV Map


UV Map Layout


Mesh


Wire


UV Map


UV Map Layout


Please leave some feedback if you have any suggestions for improving my models.

No comments:

Post a Comment