Monday 28 May 2012

Final Project part 20: Bird Food Blues... Finished Animation Plus Extras

Last Friday I was able to finish my final animation for uni and although I could see some errors here and there, I am very proud of how it came out. It was not easy to accomplish this but I am very glad that I was able to finish my animation.
Here it is if anyone is interested to watch


Bird Food Blues...



For a little extra I have also finished making my Demo Reel. I was actually aiming for a minute long video but with all my turnarounds the video came around just under 3 minutes. Good thing I have found a piece of music to keep it entertaining.


Shahbir's Demo Reel 2012


Next is the Making of for Bird Food Blues. This should show how much hard work I went though to make this final project.Making of Bird Food Blues

The final bit to my work is my Technical Paper. In this document it explains how I have made the Squash Stretch control for my worm character.
Technical Paper Squash and Stretch Blend Shape 01

This was definitely my toughest animation, yet felt slightly easy when compared to my minor animation. I really did enjoy this project because I had a lot of freedom to do what ever animation I want. I hope I did everything I could to show off my animating skills.

1 comment: