Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Self Initiated Project part 14: New Shooter Costume Turnaround and Mop

During this week I was making some changes to two of my designs that did not have the right appearance. The first was the Shooter costume, I went for the pillow bullet proof vest and did a complete turnaround to see what it looks like from all around the model. The second design is the mop, apparently the last model looked more like a brush than a mop so I did some changes on the head to make it more mop like.
I even redone the model of the mop too.

Shooter Turnaround

Mop Design

Mop Mesh

Mop Wire

Mop UV

Mop UV Map Layout

Please leave some feedback if you think they need some improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment