Monday 6 December 2010

Transcription part 1: For Phil the music I chosed

The name of our next unit is Transcription and we have to create an animation based on an exsiting media, for example music, poem, narrtive. For me I decided to make a music animation.
The music I chose is Carl Orff's O Fortuna, when I heard this music I imagine a wizard or alchemist working in his tower mixing his potions.
Here is the music sorry if the quality is bad.
Orff's O Fortuna(O Fortune)


When I read the translation to this music I could imagine my wizard/alchemist working on a spell in saving his worlds since the music ios about the sorrows and evil in the world. Aleast thats what I think.

Also Phil what is the name of the music you gave me over the summer holidays?
here's the link
soundscape 30

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shahbir - the summer project music is by Ennio Morricone from the film The Mission...

    Regarding the transcription music - actually, Shahbir - that piece of music is soooooo famous and over-used (everything from aftershave ads to the X-Factor) - I think it will be hard to make a new impression with it... time for a re-think?

    ReplyDelete