Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shub-Art Work in Progress 02: Bayonetta, Plus a competition to win a free Mischief drawing software.

Hey everyone sorry I have not been posting much on my blog lately, I was looking for work and I went on vacation on the weekends. I also got two things I want to post: an update to an old picture and a competition that an artist youtuber is taking part in.

First as some of you now besides the Albert animation I am working on I am also drawing a picture of the video game character Bayonetta for my sister.
I have just updated the line art of Bayonetta which was not easy because I had to add all the detail to her weapons and her clothes. Here is a comparison between the old picture I posted on 30th September 2013 and the recent image I finished.

Bayonetta Line Art 1


Bayonetta Line Art 2
The second announcement is that I came across an interesting competition where the lucky person can win a drawing soft named Mischief for free all you have to do is draw using the software. One of the judges is Stevraybro and he posted a video about the competition.

Stevrayrbo's Mischief Contest! - Artistic Escape


If you are interested then take part the theme is Artistic Escape, or try out the software for 15 days at at http://www.madewithmischief.com/downloads.html. Also if you do try it out but don't want to take part in the competition you can by the software for a cheap price, at least when compared to the more expensive digital painting software. Good luck and have fun :)

1 comment:

  1. The great post about Mischief drawing software, it's a very useful Tips, thanks a lot for informing.
    software download full free

    ReplyDelete