Monday 26 April 2010

unit 6: Researching slime molds

Today I have found some slime molds and fern videos. I thought they could help me and to decided which one I should focus on the most. I know I need to pick one so I thought I could look at these videos to make a definite choice, so far the slime molds are more interesting because they can change their size and shape, also they can grow really big which can be quite frightening. The fern are more plant like spreading their spores around the area to make more fern.
here are the videos
Slime Molds






I don't know if these are slime molds but they do look interesting






and two fern videos
the first one shows the spores leaving the plant while the second one shows a couple of students talking about ferns and how the reproduce.




I might look at slime molds because they feel quite easy, but in fairness I haven't looked at too many fern videos, so if anyone knows some please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment